HedoN sees it as its responsibility to protect the privacy of visitors to the website, clients and other stakeholders at HedoN. We therefore want to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guideline. On this page we inform you about what, why and how.Our processing of personal data
HedoN processes personal data with the following purposes:
- To be able to contact and deliver goods and services that you order.
- To send e-mails regarding developments in and around HedoN.
- To analyze and optimize the use of HedoN websites.
Overview of personal data that HedoN may process:
- First and last name: communication purposes.
- Address details: communication purposes.
- Telephone number: communication purposes.
- Email address: communication purposes.
Retention period and storage
General e-mails from HedoN have the option to unsubscribe. From the moment you unsubscribe, your personal data will no longer be used for such e-mails. Data is stored by HedoN on its own secure servers or on secure servers of third parties within Europe.View, modify or delete data
You have the right to request or remove your personal data from us at any time. If HedoN is bound by a legal retention period, information will not be deleted. If you believe that we are acting incorrectly with regard to the AGV, we would like to hear from you and you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.Cookies